LISTEN: Arts Amplified Episode 3
Episode 3: Influence – We explore the growing power of online influence and the opportunity this shift creates to reach and engage arts audiences in new ways. Influencer marketing expert and Founder of YesBroadway Sam Maher weighs in on strategic partnerships and creating a unique experience for influencers for maximum impact. Episode three also includes a compelling + insightful roundtable discussion by prominent lifestyle bloggers Samantha Sito and Janette Shearer, as well as Yonella Marcu, Project Manager at Daily Hive’s influencer marketing department.
Music by The Blue Dot Sessions
Hosted and edited by Ashley Daniel Foot
Executive Producer: Brian Paterson
Associate Producers: Kyra Wittkopf and Ben Lange
GO BEYOND THE PODCAST
- Listen to How to Be More Chill, a podcast from Little Known Facts and YesBroadway about the Broadway show #BeMoreChill!
- Subscribe to emails from Influence Weekly for more great content on the topic.
- Read more about the launch of Daily Hive’sID Agency.
- Thanks to Chris Carpenter, the influencer behind @CB43Media, who was brave enough to tell us how many hours a day he spends on his phone.
SIGN UP. STAY CONNECTED.
- Access behind the scenes content when an episode is released.
- Receive top arts + event picks in your area.
- Access exclusive discounts for arts in your area.
- Get news about arts + event related contests in your area.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE AMPLIFIER